Tower Three Partners recognizes that personal privacy is very important to visitors who access this Web site. Accordingly, Tower Three Partners has adopted the following policies to further its commitment to privacy:
- Tower Three Partners may collect, retain and use personal information to facilitate the administration of its business and to provide services to certain visitors to this site. In addition to any information that you provide, Tower Three Partners may collect certain statistical and nonidentifiable information about the visits to this site. For example, Tower Three Partners may collect the domain name from which the visitors to our site access the Internet (for example, aol.com if you are accessing the Internet from America Online).
- This site may use “cookies.” A cookie allows a site to be customized to your preferences by placing a small application on the hard drive of your computer. The cookie allows the server to recognize your computer when you return to the site and to track and store information about your navigation on this site. For example, cookies may allow you to keep from having to re-type your access password to the site. In order to use some of the functions of the site (for example accessing the password-protected areas) you must enable your browser to accept cookies. Tower Three Partners uses the information gathered through cookies to improve the design and content of the site. Most Web browsers have features that can inform you of when a cookie is being sent and can allow users to opt out of receiving cookies. If you are unsure of whether your browser has this capability, you should contact the software manufacturer or your Internet service provider.
- Tower Three Partners does not disclose personally identifiable information to third-party marketing organizations. Other than as described in paragraph 6, Tower Three Partners will not disclose personally identifiable information about persons not affiliated with Tower Three Partners unless those persons have been notified in advance and have not objected, have otherwise authorized such disclosure or Tower Three Partners is required to do so by law or by the request of a governmental agency with regulatory authority.
- In the limited circumstances under which Tower Three Partners may provide personally identifiable information to a nonaffiliated third party, including those companies used to service the site, audit Tower Three Partners’ financial statements or those necessary to the operation of its business, Tower Three Partners expects that the nonaffiliated third party will adhere to policies that provide for keeping such information confidential.
- Tower Three Partners will endeavor to maintain personally identifiable information in accordance with internal policies and procedures governing use and disclosure of confidential information. Those policies and procedures are designed to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information that is maintained on the site server.
- Tower Three Partners may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms. Your continued use of this site after any such revisions will constitute your acceptance of the new terms and their application to your use of the Tower Three Partners site and the information disclosed for such use, including information previously furnished to Tower Three Partners, as if they were the initial terms.